International Carillon Competition Queen Fabiola 2024
We are delighted that you chose to register for the ninth edition of the International Carillon Competition Queen Fabiola. Please carefully read the competition regulations, complete all the requested fields of this form, and submit this form no later than 30th April 2024 at 23:59 (CEST).
Registration is only valid if the registration contains a digital version of:
- A personal information list through this form
- A concise curriculum vitae (maximum 1500 characters) and a portrait photo (minimum 1 MB)
- A repertoire list indicating the duration of each work
- A list of the selected pieces for the preselection and the final
- A copy of the scores without annotations that could reveal the identity or nationality of the candidate
- Mention of participation in the improvisation competition
Upon acceptance and validation of the registration, you will immediately receive a confirmation and a copy of your registration.
By registering, you declare your agreement with the competition regulations.